Have you ever walked into a room with every intention of “picking it up” or “finally getting through those boxes” only to walk right back out because you were so overwhelmed?
Been there! Done that! I totally get it.
Those feelings of overwhelm are overpowering and drive us away from accomplishing the very thing that will make our lives better. Chaos, by definition, is a complete disorder and confusion. Living in physical chaos stifles every single aspect of our lives. The environment that we exist in, live in and work in should add to our lives not suffocate it.
Physical chaos exists because of an imbalance in our lives. It might be because of our busy distracting schedules, a lack of time, or just not knowing where to start. Creating an organized space invites more room for joy in your life. It will also increase your productivity and hands more time to you on a silver platter. What would you do with more time in your day to day life?
Hiring a specialist in organizing helps plow through that dreaded feeling of being overwhelmed. Let me figure out how to create a space for you that best serve you and your needs. I will help you transform the physicality of your space or room so that you can optimize the functionality and exist, live and work at your highest level. When your space is organized and efficient there is more time and room for joy!
My true passion is transforming spaces from chaotic to functional. I have a family of 7, so I know how messy life can get. I get how days can run into a huge pile of chaos. I understand all too well how it feels when you have those doors that you throw stuff behind and quickly shut them to try to keep it all in. I WAS that person. I also have figured out how to create spaces that are functional and flourishing with diapers and college applications mixed together.
I need you to understand that there is no judgment here and I am here to help you figure this out. The goal is to leave those feelings of chaos and overwhelm behind and get back to the life and lifestyle you want and deserve. Let’s make your space pleasing, nurturing, efficient and enjoyable. Professional organization is good for any type of room; personal space, home space or even workspace.
Spaces that I have worked with before include:
Entire Homes including:
- Master Bedrooms
- Front hall closets
- Bathroom and Linen Closets
- Living rooms
- Dining rooms
- Bedrooms – children and guest
- Home offices
Specialized Rooms including:
- Home Music Room
- Artist’s Studios
- Gift closets – does everyone have one of these?
- Bonus rooms
- Toy rooms
- Butler’s pantry
- Walk-in Storage units
- Craft/Hobby rooms
Workplace Spaces including:
- Art Galleries
- Wellness Centers
- Small businesses (non-corporate, non-franchise, typically under 100 employees)
What you can expect to experience when you book an organizing session with me:
- A judgment-free experience
- A solid block of time devoted to your project
- An action plan on how we will accomplish this project and eliminate those overwhelming feelings
- Ways to maintain the organization after the project is complete
- Support throughout the project. You are not in this alone!
- An opportunity to maximize your physical and mental space that will improve the functionality of your life and optimize your environment
- Relief, accomplishment and a renewed sense of capability
- More room for joy
Current Services Offered Include:
- Room organization
- Entire Home organization
- File management
- Paper file scanning and storage
- Individual and Team Workspace Organization
- Move-out ready – Packing and management system
- Move-in ready – Unpacking and organizing
More services added monthly so check back often or email Christine@MoreRoomForJoy.com to discuss your needs!
All Organizational Sessions Include:
- A 30-minute judgment-free discovery session where we will have a conversation about your organizational goals and needs and I will conduct an assessment of your space that will help determine what organization package suits your needs best.
- A dedicated block of personalized organizational time (times will vary depending on the project)
- A documented action plan that will keep us both on task and focused on the project
- A management system specifically designed based on your needs and desires for your space that will be effortless to maintain
- Email or virtual support throughout the duration of the project
- Donation/Selling/Garbage & Recycling Removal resources
- More room for joy
How does this work?
If you are ready to tackle your projects and you don’t want to do it alone then it’s time for us to have a conversation. Let’s schedule a time to chat on the phone and have a complimentary discovery session where we can discuss your goals and dreams of the spaces you want to tackle. You can schedule that on the link below:
After our initial conversation, and if we are both in agreement, you can set up a 30-minute in-home/business consultation* for $49 which can be scheduled through this link.
*A Travel Fee may apply to any areas outside the Monroe County (New York State) service area.