What to Expect
Please understand that there is no judgment here and I am here to help you figure this out. The goal is to leave those feelings of chaos and overwhelm behind and get back to the life and lifestyle you want and deserve. Let’s make your space pleasing, nurturing, efficient and enjoyable. Professional organization is good for any type of room; personal space, home space or even workspace.
What you can expect to experience when you book an organizing session with me:
- A judgment-free experience
- A solid block of time devoted to your project
- An action plan on how we will accomplish this project and eliminate those overwhelming feelings
- Ways to maintain the organization after the project is complete
- Support throughout the project. You are not in this alone!
- An opportunity to maximize your physical and mental space that will improve the functionality of your life and optimize your environment
- Relief, accomplishment and a renewed sense of capability
- More room for joy
All Organizational Sessions Include:
- A 30-minute judgment-free discovery session (VIA PHONE) where we will have a conversation about your organizational goals and needs
- An additional on-site assessment of your space that will help design a customized organization package that suits your needs best.
- A dedicated block of personalized organizational time (times will vary depending on the project)
- A documented action plan that will keep us both on task and focused on the project
- A management system specifically designed based on your needs and desires for your space that will be effortless to maintain
- Email or virtual support throughout the duration of the project
- Donation/Selling/Garbage & Recycling Removal resources
- More room for joy
How does this work?
If you are ready to tackle your projects and you don’t want to do it alone then it’s time for us to have a conversation. Let’s schedule a time to chat on the phone and have a complimentary discovery session where we can discuss your goals and dreams of the spaces you want to tackle.